Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common form of business in UAE. A Limited Liability Company can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital. It is mandatory to have a UAE national as a partner/sponsor in the LLC (51% shareholding), a prospective investor has the option to choose the one UAE national (sponsor) as a partner in the company.
My Man Pro will interact with clients to handle their LLC incorporation from starting point to finish line and assist with the following:
- Getting approvals and clearances from various departments.
- Drafting Memorandum of Association and other necessary agreements.
- Assisting in finding proper office location and banking services.
- Handle other documentation formalities.
- Providing a UAE sponsor/partner or helping them to find a sponsor/partner by themselves